How to know if food supplements like Laminine has fake claims or if it really work?
There are hundreds of food supplements today that claims a lot of things – and they all say the same thing, that it works! Few things you should consider when buying a health product supplements.
1. Check for company background
Check if the company has a physical office where you can locate by a simple google search. Do you see actual photos of their employees that do not appear as a stock image? You can also consider checking the company’s background on organizations and directory where their circle of influence belongs to.
2. Investigate the kind of ingredients it has and check for FDA regulation.
3. Background check for independent and honest review of Laminine
Laminine to date has two major independent reviews, one supports and the other one bashes it. While there are dozens of other sites that say it works, it is good to know and research who’s telling the truth.
● Pro-Laminine website that has a strong comprehensive take on the product. You can read here a quick review of this product.
● Laminine basher that says Laminine is a big hoax, lie, and marketing stunt.
4. Check and discern testimonies from other sources
It’s easy and practically cheap to claim and record a testimony and post it in youtube to lure unsuspecting customers to buy the product. Make a background investigation if the person who is saying products like Laminine works. Compare testimonials if they’re saying the same thing on the same claim.
Laminine has been around for only a few years, but there are dozens of good and bad claims about the product. Check both sources by spending time listening to them. If a website is bashing Laminine, check if they are offering their own product instead. If it’s not and is selling it, cross-check their resources from YouTube, Facebook or tweets from customers.