Immuneti, Does it really work?
Product Benefits Claim
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Common Cold & Flu
- Supports Healthy Heart
- Supports Respiratory Health
- Provides Essential Nutrients
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Supports Healthy Weight Management
- Supports Skin Health
- Vitamin C – Generally known to help the body recover from oxidative stress. Also, an antioxidant.
- Zinc – For the last decade, zinc appears to help boost the immune system. Sources say it is an essential mineral that has strong antioxidant properties.
- Garlic Bulb – This popular home remedy is traditionally known to help cure common colds. It is also a natural antioxidant. However, the amount of essence contained in the supplement may not be enough to help.
- Elderberry – There has been much hype with Elderberry in the last decade. It also claims to reduce oxidative stress, as well as boost collagen production.
- Echinacea – It is a flowering plant from the daisy family that is gaining popularity. It works like Elderberry that supports respiratory health, and is traditionally known to help reduce cold and flu symptoms.
To date, there is no other expert medical recommendation for this product except the company endorsed doctor.
According to Dr. Amy Shah, M.D., Immuneti™, the combination of ingredients forms the best supplement to support the immune system. Nothing else was mention.
Also, there are no white papers or studies to support the claim of Immuneti. However, by tradition, its ingredients are known to help reduce flu-like symptoms and respiratory problems.
- “I love this product. I take it every morning as soon as I wake up. I took it in the beginning only when I was starting to get sick, and it worked wonders. Since I have been taking it every day, I feel more energized, and my skin never looked so good!”
- “I took it the minute I started feeling under the weather, and It stopped my cold before it even started! Now I take it as my daily supplement. It has everything I need to feel good.”
- “This product is terrific to help bolster my immune system; it has everything I need in it. The all-natural ingredients make this product a no brainer. With tons of Vitamin-C, Zinc & Echinacea, what else can you ask for?
To date, there are not many reviews for this product because it is new. We did find some negative reviews, but it could be a false negative. The customer did not even try the product and appeared to be recommending a brand competitor, which looks suspicious.
However, there seems to be a consistent negative comment with regards to credit billing and cancellation. Product customer support is also in question.
- 1.0 out of 5 stars | 22 May 2020 | Verified Purchase
“Found another product on amazon better with 17 ingredients for immunity for health reasons. Immunity Boost by Schwartz. Really can’t rate did not open or use the product – Mildred Belton
$15 per bottle of 60 tablets.